Terms & Conditions
1. www.mastoor.co: Mastoor™️ (sole proprietorship), established in Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce number 70189307 and VAT/BTW Number NL002056027B35 (hereinafter referred to as (“Mastoor™️ /we/us/our”).
2. Customer: the person with whom Mastoor™️ has entered into an agreement.
3. Parties: Mastoor™️ and customer together.
4. Consumer: a customer who is an individual acting for private purposes.
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Mastoor™️.
2. Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing
3. The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or third parties.
Indicated availability on the Website, cannot guarantee product availability and products, nonetheless, may not be available for immediate delivery. We hold the right, without accepting liability or prior notice, to amend, suspend, or terminate to make available any or all products or to cancel any order. If there is any amendment, suspension, or termination, we may, in our discretion, ship products which have substantially similar functionality and specifications to the products ordered or cancel your order.
In conformance with the terms stated above, purchased products will be dispatched within 5 working days starting on the date of the order, however we try our best to dispatch the purchased products within 2 to 3 working days starting on the date of the order, excluding Force Majeure situations in the dispatching process.
Please allow up to 21 working days for delivery to arrive inside and outside of Europe, and 7 working days within the Benelux. If you still have not received your purchased products after 3 weeks, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You bear any and all duties and customs costs for orders shipping outside of the Netherlands and Europe. Mastoor™️ is not liable for any lost, stolen or damaged shipments. All shipments within The Netherlands are sent with a delivery confirmation and you assume all responsibilities of lost items.
Where possible, we try to deliver all the products you ordered at the same time. Please note, however, that products may be delivered in separate shipments. We therefor hold the right to deliver your order in separate shipments.
We have put out utmost effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that are displayed on mastoor.co. However, the actual colours you see - will be determined by your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. Therefore, the pictures of our products on mastoor.co are for illustrative means only.
SIZING OF PRODUCTS
Please carefully check the size chart on the product pages on our Website.
You can only place an order if:
1. you are a consumer who is 16 years of age or older;
2. or have the permission of at least one of your parents;
3. guardians place an order and who provides us correct information that is necessary for the fulfilment of the order.
An order placed by you is an offer to purchase the product(s) displayed on mastoor.co.
Once the order is placed by you, we will send you an email with the confirmation of the order to let you know that we have received your order. This confirmative email does not constitute an acceptance of your order or the conclusion of a contract. Mastoor™️ reserves all rights to reject your order for any reason and with no liability to you or any third parties prior to Mastoor™️ acceptance of your order.
Our acceptance of your order and completion of the contract will only take place when we send you an email confirming that your order has been dispatched. Prior to the dispatching of your order, Mastoor™️ still holds the right to cancel your order by reasons mentioned in these Terms and Condition, for example because: if the product is unavailable, your misuse, a force majeure event on our side or due to non-payment by you.
Mastoor™️ will honor your right of withdrawal, when notice of your withdrawal request is sent to Mastoor™️.
1. All prices used by Mastoor™️ are in euros, are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel-, shipping- or transport expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
2. Mastoor™️ is entitled to adjust all prices for its products or services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise, at any time.
3. Increases in the cost prices of product or parts thereof, with Mastoor™️ could not foresee at the time of making an offer or the conclusion of the agreement, may give rise to price increases.
4. The consumer has the right to terminate an agreement as a result of a price increase as referred to in paragraph 3, unless the increase is the result of statutory regulation.
Mastoor™️ only offers the payment methods displayed during the checkout process and is not responsible for any transfer or bank charges and/or import duties or taxes. All payments are subject to authorization and validation checks done by the payment service provider. In case the payment service provider does not, for any reason, authorize or validate your payment, the relevant payment provider can notify you thereof, after which Mastoor™️ will cancel your order.
RETENTION OF TITLE
1. Mastoor™️ remains the owner of all delivered products until the customer has fully complied with all its payment obligations with regard to Mastoor™️ under whatever agreement with Mastoor™️ including of claims regarding the shortcoming in the performance.
2. Until then, Mastoor™️ can invoke its retention of title and take back the goods.
3. Before the property is dispatched to customer, the customer may not pledge, sell, dispose of/or otherwise encumber the products.
4. Is Mastoor™️ invoked its retention of title, the agreement will be dissolved and Mastoor™️ has the right to claim compensation and lost profits.
Mastoor™️ Return & Exchange policy applies and is part of these Terms and conditions.
MODIFICATION OF THE AGREEMENT
If, after the conclusion of the agreement and before its implementation, it appears necessary to change or supplement its contents, the parties shall timely and in mutual consultation adjust the agreement accordingly.
CHANGES IN THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Mastoor™️ is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions.
2. Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
3. Major changes in content will be discussed by Mastoor™️ with the customer in advance as much as possible.
4. Consumers are entitled to cancel the agreement in the event of a substantial change to the general terms and conditions.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
1. The customer cannot transfer its rights deferring from an agreement with Mastoor™️ to third parties without the prior written consent of Mastoor™️.
2. This provision applies as a clause with a property law effect as referred to in Section 3:83 (2) Dutch Civil Code.
All copyright, trademarks (including its distinguishing guise and/or trade dress), and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) of Mastoor™️ products belong to Mastoor™️. Mastoor™️ reserves all of its rights of the Mastoor™️ products. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or licence to use any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Mastoor™️ except as expressly provided in these Terms. In addition, Mastoor™️ products, contains information and intellectual property that is selected and organised by Mastoor™️ and represents significant work made by Mastoor™️. Nothing in the Terms should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Mastoor™️ products or intellectual property displayed or used in any Mastoor™️ material except as expressly provided in the Terms.
You agree to the following:
1. the Mastoor™️ Material is the property of Mastoor™️;
2. you will not use the Mastoor™️ material for any purpose other than is expressly permitted in these Terms;
3. you will not distribute in any medium any Mastoor™️ material without Mastoor™️ prior written authorization or as expressly provided these Terms.
4. any distribution or past distribution of any Mastoor™️ material that violates these Terms is subject to liquidated damages in an amount equal to that which would be payable by a copyright infringer for knowingly copying a work, and based on each page of any website which uses Mastoor™️ material being a separate work under the Copyright Act and each access of a page of a website by a customer being a separate publication of a work.
5. Mastoor™️ shall have the right to represent its suppliers in any dispute.
At Mastoor, we appreciate our customers and strive to offer them the best value for their money. As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction, we have implemented a discount policy to provide new customers with an incentive to subscribe to our mailing list.
1. Discount Offer:
New customers who subscribe to our mailing list will receive a 10% discount on their first purchase. This discount is provided in the form of a unique code that can be redeemed during the checkout process. Please note that this discount is only valid for one-time use.
2. Misuse and Fraud:
We take the misuse of our discount option very seriously. If we detect any attempt to misuse the discount offer for a second time or engage in fraudulent activities, we reserve the right to refund the money back to the customer and void the discount. Our goal is to maintain an honest business and ensure that the opportunity to experience our brand is given to genuine customers.
3. Building a Trustworthy Brand:
Mastoor is dedicated to providing high-quality clothing and fostering a positive relationship with our customers. We believe in supporting our brand's vision and the efforts of our designers and employees. Guests who engage in fraudulent activities not only undermine the integrity of our brand but also disrespect the hard work and dedication of our team.
4. Customer Support:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our discount policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We are available to assist you and ensure a pleasant shopping experience.
At Mastoor, we are committed to delivering a fair and rewarding customer experience. We encourage all customers to respect our discount policy and engage with us in an honest and ethical manner.
All product designs are made by Mastoor™️, the Website is built by Notsellingliquid, and all photography rights are reserved by Mastoor™️.
Mastoor™️ will regularly check the website for any typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and/or availability. We hold the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or oversight and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, including after you have submitted your order.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not completely satisfied with your products you may contact us via email@example.com and we will inform you how to return your purchase. No returns can be done without including your invoice. In conformity with our Return Policy you may choose another size, another Mastoor™️ Product or money refund.
1. Mastoor™️ is only liable for any damage the customer suffers if and insofar as this damage is caused by intent or gross negligence.
2. If Mastoor™️ is liable for any damage, it is only liable for direct damages that results from or is related to the execution of an agreement.
3. Mastoor™️ is never liable for indirect damages, such as consequential loss, lost profit, lost savings or damage to third parties.
4. If Mastoor™️ is liable, its liability is limited to the amount paid by a closed (professional) liability insurance and in the absence of (full) payment by an insurance company of the damages the amount of the liability is limited to the (part of the) invoice to which the liability relates.
5. All images, photos, colours, drawings, descriptions on the website or in a catalog are only indicative and are only approximate and cannot lead to any compensation and/or (partial) dissolution of the agreement and/or suspension of any obligation.
1. In addition to the provisions of article 6:75 Dutch Civil Code, a shortcoming of Mastoor™️ in the fulfilment of any obligation to the customer cannot be attributed to Mastoor™️ in any situation independent of the will of Mastoor™️, when the fulfilment of its obligations towards the customer is prevented in whole or in part or when the fulfilment of its obligations cannot reasonably be required from Mastoor™️.
2. The force majeure situation referred to in paragraph 1 is also applicable - but not limited to: state of emergency (such as civil war, insurrection, riots, natural disasters, etc.); defaults and force majeure of suppliers, deliverymen or other third parties; unexpected disturbances of power, electricity, internet, computer or telecoms; computer viruses, strikes, government measures, unforeseen transport problems, bad weather conditions and work stoppages.
3. If a situation of force majeure arises as a result of which Mastoor™️ cannot fulfil one or more obligations towards the customer, these obligations will be suspended until Mastoor™️ can comply with it.
4. From the moment that a force majeure situation has lasted at least 30 calendar days, both parties may dissolve the agreement in writing in whole or in part.
5. Mastoor™️ does not owe any (damage) compensation in a situation of force majeure, even if it has obtained any advantages as a result of the force majeure situation.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
1. Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements between the parties.
2. The Dutch court in the district (Amsterdam) where Mastoor™️ is established is exclusively competent in case of any disputes between parties, unless the law prescribes otherwise.
Drawn up on April 2020.